In the sales invoice grid you are able to approve your sale invoices, mark them as paid and print them off.
1. Approving invoices - This can be done in one of two ways, firstly on the grid you are able to highlight multiple invoices at a time and click the "Approve selected" at the top of the grid. Another way is clicking on the "Invoice No." then clicking the "Approve" button on the invoice.
2. Viewing attached Time sheets - Clicking on the "+" symbol in the first column of the grid opens the attached time sheet on the grid. This provides information which includes if the time sheet has been approved or archived.
3. Searching - Located at the top of the screen is a search bar which lets the user search through the invoices on his/hers system. Included in this search bar is a "hold button which lets the user run a search and then search the search they have just ran.
4. Printing - Clicking on the printer button on the grid will open a print preview wizard on the system. This will let you view the invoice before printing a hard copy.
5. Marking selected paid - In the grid you are able to highlight single or multiple invoices at a time. When the invoice is highlighted click on the "Mark selected paid button" to mark the invoices as paid.
6. Marking selected Unpaid - In the grid you are able to highlight single or multiple invoices at a time. When the invoice is highlighted click on the "Mark selected unpaid button" to unmark the invoices as paid.