Viewing / Editing a Contract
In the contracts tab you can view all existing contracts.
Clicking on the Contract ID will open the Contract Screen.
1. The Assigned Contractor and Client will default to the client and contractor assigned to the Placement originally, but you have the ability to change the client should you need to do so by clicking on the Change button.
2. You can enter your Sales Ledger and Payroll information manually by typing in the relevant fields.
3. The Save button allows you to save any changes you make to the contract.
The Extend/Terminate button allows you to extend a contract or terminate it if the contract has expired prematurely
You can delete the contract by clicking the Delete button.
The Clone button allows you to Clone the existing contract.
4. The Contract Start & End Date will populate automatically, as will the Job Title.
5. You can set the timesheets to be authorised by the client and add additional people if you need to by using the Add / Remove buttons.
6. The Client Completes Timesheets tickbox enables you to specify if a client can complete timesheets on behalf of contractors.
If you have an account with Icetrak you can tick the Use SMS timesheet entry button to enable the candidate to complete timesheets via SMS.
You can specify whether you want to generate Purchase or Sales Invoice automatically by ticking one or both of these tickboxes.
7. The Rates for the contract can be entered/edited here. They are populated by default from the placement subject to amendment by you.
You can specify Sick and Holiday pay in this area as well.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: If one or more timesheets has been approved against the contract already, you cannot and should not be editing the contract. If the scenario arises where the rates have changed clone the contract and use the new one with different rates going forward.