Before starting, double check that your Exchange Mailbox is on an Exchange Server running EWS - this is necessary to ensure we can synchronise successfully and is not provided by Chameleon-i.
Once you have done this, here is what to do
- Select 'Admin' from the main menu. Select 'Users' tab.
- Select the user from the drop-down you want to set-up.
- Click the 'Select' button opposite Exchange login details.
- The following pop-up will display.
- Now enter the Exchange details provided by your Exchange Mailbox provider.
- If you don't want to receive an alarm if we cannot synchronise your mailbox, tick 'Stop Exchange Alarms'.
- If you do not want to synchronise your Chameleon-i diary and your Outlook diary tick the 'Turn Off Diary Sync'.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- If you get an error message then your Login details are not correct, please contact your mailbox provider and double check the server URL, Login and Password details are correct.
Important: If you change your username and/or password for your exchange mailbox, you must update these details in Chameleon-i, failing to do so will suspend your sync services.
IMPORTANT: Please also ensure that you also disable conversations on your mailbox, we are unable to sync ALL emails if conversations are enabled.