The Outlook plug-in enables you to create candidate records and attach the CV in your Chameleon-i database automatically.
The Outlook plug-in creates candidate records and uploads their CV to Chameleon-i based on the information extracted from the CV with the opportunity to add or correct extracted data.
Note: Before you install the plugin please make sure that Outlook is closed.
- To install the plugin, click 'Your Name' in the main menu (top right) and select the 'Download Center' from the list.
- In the Download Center click the 'Download' button next to Outlook Plugin (No. 1).
- Follow the instructions to download and install the Outlook plugin.
- Once the plugin has installed launch Outlook again.
- Input you Chameleon-i Username and Password into the Plugin setting section, it should prompt you automatically to do this.
- Tick 'Remember Me' so the plugin saves your login details.
A Chameleon-i tab will now have been added to your Outlook menu enabling you to Auto-rec cvs into Chameleon-i.