There are a number of features within the basket that will let you update the record contents ready for you to execute bulk actions.
You can edit your baskets by opening from the Smart Navigation panel and clicking on the basket name.
Once open, you can perform the following within the basket, we have moved left to right across the basket explaining each element for you below:
- The first drop-down list enables you to search the basket using selected criteria. The criteria available varies depending on the basket type.
- The next drop-down enables you to select additional criteria.
- The input box is to search for what.
- The priority filter lets you select which record types you want to filter against.
- Refresh ON/OFF button lets you move from page to page adding or removing content within the basket with or without the grid updating after each edit.
- The 'Go' button runs the search based on the set criteria.
- You can share the basket with other users by selecting them from the drop-down list, don't forget to press the 'Save' button to effect this change.
- The 'Basket Name' enables you to edit the basket name if required, don't forget to press the 'Save' button to effect the name change.
- Add additional contact to the basket by clicking the 'Add' button. This will open a pop-up where you can do a quick search for the record you want to add. Select single or multiple contacts from the results then press the 'Add to my list' button to add the selected records.
- The 'Empty' button will Empty the basket of all records but does not delete the records from your database or the basket itself.
- To remove an individual contact from the basket, highlight the contact (Ctrl + click to select multiple contacts) in the grid and press the 'Remove' button. Removing a contact DOES NOT delete them from the database, only the basket.
- The 'Bulk Email' button allows you to open the email wizard and send bulk emails to all the contacts in the basket.
- The 'Bulk SMS' button allows you to send a bulk SMS message to all the contacts in the basket. To use this function you must have an account set up with IceTrak.
- With the 'Bulk Assign' button, you can change the ownership, priority and tags assigned to the contacts in the basket.
- The 'Export' button allows you to send yourself a CSV file of all the contacts in the basket. You need to have permission to use this feature within your user profile.
- The 'Download Excel' button downloads a CVS file over the internet to open locally within MS Excel. You need to have permission to use this feature within your user profile.
- The 'Letter' button enables you to create letters to contacts in the grid.
- The 'Drag All' button allows you to drag all of the contents of one basket and put them in another.
- The 'Map' button will display the records on a map for you.
- The 'Delete All ' button deletes all the records from the database, not the basket.
Only use this if you want to delete the records completely from your database.